Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

The day we've been waiting for.

 June 25, 2013 was the day we've been waiting for.  I was very nervous and yet very excited for Justin to have a chance to live a better and normal life.

I entered the operating room at 8am.  Russel (daddy of Justin )  and Martin (my nephew) received the good news after 8 hours of the operation that it was a successful one.  I was transferred to the I.C.U for further care by 5pm but Justin was still at the operating room.  It took for the team to finish Justin's operation for almost 13 hours. He was transferred at the I.C.U by 9pm.


           Justin right after the operation








First day in I.C.U






























                                       Cleaning of his wound.


                                                                      He is very hungry.  He wanted milk.


                                                               He is enjoying his stay at the I.C.U.

                                                             Finally, he was out from the I.C.U after 2 weeks.

                            More than 1 week of stay at the ward.  The doctors are monitoring his protein, potassium and sodium.



                                                Very energetic and playful despite of having 2 drainage in his tummy.










No comments: